Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Prayer Request

On Wednesday evenings our church has Life Trek, an evening of dinner, visiting, and small group ministry. It is a wonderful night and I love being a part of it. I facillitate the High School age group and I love them. I'd like to ask you all to pray for this group of kids and for me as I lead the group. Pray that God will grab ahold of these kids and make Himself real to them in a way that they will understand and grasp. All of them are making life decisions and need God's help. Some know it and some do not. Please pray that they will all come into relationship with God. I and they need your prayers. I often feel old when I am with them and pray that God will bridge the gap between us and He is faithful to do that each week. Pray that I will rely on Him and hear His voice. Please pray that I will follow His Spirit. Please pray for the salvation of these students. Thank you.

No comments: