Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just some thoughts

Sometimes I lose patience. I get a little frustrated. I lack understanding. It is incomprehensible why anyone who believes in God would choose not to walk with Him. I guess it is because believing in God is different from knowing God. To know God and His character and care and then not walk with Him, now that would be incomprehensible. But I know that happens also. I don't get it. There are a million different excuses and reasons why people reject God and not one of them makes sense. The heaven's declare His glory and all the earth reflects His handiwork. He, from the beginning, loved us so much that He planned our salvation and not a single temptation comes upon us that He has not been touched by and come through. There is not a sin that cannot be forgiven. He hears our prayer and knows our names. I know I need Him. I know He is. I know what it is to doubt and wrestle and struggle. I know how twisted my thoughts sometimes are, that He could love everyone else but not me. I know my own unworthiness. But the truth is written and His salvation is for the whole world and His plan includes me. "He knows my name. He knows my every thought. He sees each tear that fall. He hears me when I call." I am wading through deep waters but He is here with me. I so want that to be true for everyone. Just some thoughts.

No comments: