Thursday, April 2, 2009

I have been distracted of late with the crud that is going around. Hubby was home most of a week and is still in grumpiness, poor thing. He does not handle sickness well. It has been a chore of late to focus on Christ and this with Easter coming. I am excited about Easter and am praying for a full house both at home and at church. We have some surprises planned at church that are going to be exciting and I am praying that we have lots of people here to enjoy it. The presence of God has been amazing lately here at Mountainview and I can't wait to see what God does next and I am so glad that God has placed me here. Even with all this rain and snow and gloppiness I feel Spring coming and am excited to see the flowers, plant a garden, and watch the amazing things that God is doing and will be doing! If you don't have a church home come join us at Mountainview! It is an exciting time!

No comments: