Monday, April 6, 2009

A Very Present Help

God is a very present help in a time of trouble. I have heard those words this week and they have ministered to my heart. I have found them true and to be a companion for this week soul. My God will supply all your needs in Christ Jesus. I am believing for this word to be just as true and am trusting in Him. I don't know what place in life you are but there is a promise for it. The promises of God are true and in Him Amen, which simply means that they are going to happen, they can be counted on. Whether in a happy place or a difficult one the promises of God are there for you. I am so blest to be the daughter of a King and even though some days are darker than others He takes good care of me. It reminds me of that kids song I used to sing with my girls, My God is so big, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do! Believe it, cling to it, be comforted by it. Amen

No comments: